Search This Blog

Thursday, February 14, 2013

Interim V-Day Post

I finally got over to Harris Teeter today. I'm glad I waited, because Redbox is offering a free movie tonight. I got one, and the hubbie got one, so we're set up for a free movie night!

There are two different codes available. We did not try the code from KrazyCouponLady but can confirm that the one from SouthernSavers does work.

I also found a great deal on Gorton's frozen fish, so we'll be having lemon pepper salmon pollock with rice and veggies tonight!


Two movies: free
Popcorn for two: under $1, with butter
Salmon Pollock for two: 50 cents
Rice: bought in bulk, less than 50 cents
Veggies: 30 cents, previous sale, in freezer
Wine: Winking Owl from Aldi, $2.89
Babysitter: $0 because we are staying home

That's Valentine's Day the frugal way. 

You can check out the weekly matchup links from my post earlier this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment